As the Sales Manager for our corporate products at SurePay, you’ll be part of our business development team and report to our Chief Commercial Officer. The aim of your role will be to grow our client base within the Netherlands. We’re looking for someone with a strong network within large corporates and/or the government sector in the Dutch market for this position. Please note: fluent level Dutch is a requirement for this role.
Your job at SurePay
At SurePay, we’re looking for results-oriented Sales Manager to join our high-impact team. You will work on the Dutch corporate market, educating potential clients about our products and building effective relationships with them. You already have a network with large corporations and/or government bodies that you can reach out to and engage with and you’re keen to grow it even further.
We’re growing fast and it will be your responsibility to generate new business in the corporate and government domains. This means that you’ll proactively create opportunities, attract new clients and up-sell to existing customers. Building and maintaining solid long-term relationships with key leads is at the core of what you’ll do, as well as staying in the loop with developments and trends in the market. You hold the ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible information when speaking with prospects. You’ll be introducing our core product (Confirmation of Payee) to prospects, as well as new developments such as Switch Check and PayID. When doing so, you demonstrate the benefits and importance of implementing our product to battle against fraud and misdirected payments.
- 3+ years of experience in a business development or sales executive role
- Fluent level Dutch and English
- A strong network in large corporates and/or the Dutch government
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to have contractual discussions
- Results oriented mindset
- Proactive in creating opportunities
- Proficient in generating business and cross/up selling
- Strong team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work in the dynamic and sometimes hectic start-up environment.
- A good sense of humour!
- Affiliation with the banking and payments sector
- Knowledge of ”Know Your Customer” and “Know Your Supplier” when onboarding clients
- Knowledge on the topics of payments, claims and fraud investigations
- Awareness of processes around contract acceptance and contract changes
Your main tasks
- Identifying and targeting prospective SurePay customers in the Netherlands.
- Creating new opportunities for both new and existing customers by conducting outbound pipeline lead generation and qualification.
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders from targeted institutions by initiating communications and moving opportunities up in the sales funnel.
- Having conversations regarding contracts in conjunction with our legal department.
- Taking responsibility for the whole sales process from lead generation to contract phase and remaining the point of contact thereafter.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments within the finance and payments sector.
- Researching and communicating with prospects to get an insight into their current situation and pain points.
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie