As the Head of Corporate Division at SurePay, you will be part of a fast growing SaaS company with a purpose driven mission. You, as one of our leading sales professionals will be responsible for successfully scaling our commercial organisation. You’ll specifically focus on our corporate domain and customers both current and new. With your hands-on approach, you’re our go-to and responsible person for our entire corporate proposition.
Together with a cross-functional team, you’re aware of market developments and are able to effectively connect new corporate clients to our platform while maintaining a high quality of service towards our existing customers. We’re looking for an experienced leader with a strategic vision on how to effectively enter new markets with our corporate products and continue to disrupt the market internationally.
Working closely with our CCO, your team of business developers, and alongside product managers and business operations you lead the way in generating new revenue. You’ll improve our sales process designs and create efficient programs that allow high rep productivity, in a model that allows us to scale quickly with success. You will have a very important role in scaling SurePay into the future and will be responsible for 5-10 times revenue growth in the coming years.
Your job at SurePay
SurePay is a pioneer in fraud prevention and detection within the payments space. We work with many large corporate organisations, government bodies, insurance and payments companies across the Netherlands and the UK. Corporations connect to us directly or via partners. Our mission is to expand further into Europe (Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and the Nordics) in the short to medium term and we’re looking for someone to take the lead on our corporate proposition that shares our passion!
To continue on this journey we are further growing and developing our self-organised teams. For this, we need someone who will guide the team to achieve our company goals and take responsibility for the whole SurePay offering for corporate companies. We need someone who is comfortable being the linking pin between Sales, Product, IT and Innovations. For example, communicating what we need from product and IT in order to build what our potential customers need and then letting our Business Developers bring it to the market. Another example is detecting sales opportunities, aligning with IT and Business Operations for implementation and then driving the customer success management process.
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has solid experience in guiding several self organized teams in a SaaS environment and is a strong people manager. You have a vision on our markets, products and how to fill in a linking pin position while also motivating and inspiring the team to be successful. Our team members value personal contact and you are a natural leader by example. Not only will you guide the team, but you also contribute directly to the sales yourself. You ideally have experience selling SaaS products (national and international), creating partnerships and have an affinity with API’s.
- 7-10(+) years of relevant experience
- A strong track record of selling SaaS products
- Solid experience with online sales processes
- Experience with portals
- Experience with people and agile team management
- A network within large corporates
- National and international sales experience
- Scale-up experience is preferred
- Partnership experience is a big plus
- Fluent English. Dutch or other EU languages are a plus
- Preferably, you’re already based in the Netherlands for this role
Your main tasks
- Taking ownership of SurePay’s entire corporate sales proposition from product development, the initial customer contact though implementation and Success Management
- Driving performance and achieving our SLA’s, revenue and customer targets
- Acquiring a deep understanding of our markets and corporate products
- Work closely with various teams to analyze our opportunities in the market and acting on them accordingly
- Collaborating with Innovations to improve and expand our products and deliver more added value to our customers
- Improving and expanding our partnerships
- Acting as the linking pin between sales, product, IT and innovations
- Bringing a positive energy to the team and guiding them to meet company goals
- Being a sparring partner for both team members and clients
- Shortening our sales cycle
- A competitive C-level salary
- Bonus + equity arrangement
- 8% vacation pay
- 8% personal benefit budget, with which you can decide to choose extra pay, appliances upgrades or extra holiday days
- NS Business Card + KM compensation in case you need to use your car for business travelling
- Standard 25 vacation days based upon a full time employment
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- A Macbook, Iphone + business phone number, external monitor etc.
- A supportive and caring employer
- An ambitious, fast growing company with 30+ nationalities in the team
- The chance to make a positive impact on society in our joint mission to prevent fraud and misdirected payments
- A position where you have an active and important role in shaping our commercial success and company growth
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie