As a Customer Success Manager at SurePay you’ll be part of the Business Operations team, reporting directly to the CEO.
Your team sits right in the center of SurePay, and it will be your role to act as a connector, a support provider, an advisor and a trainer to our clients. You provide insights and advice both proactively and reactively, and work with the client to solve problems.
Your job at SurePay
Are you looking for a dynamic role in a fast-growing company where you work right at the heart of the business? We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team at SurePay. Your main focus will be to provide a seamless customer experience by leading our periodic customer meetings where you check-in on topics suchs as daily operations, incidents, and service performance. You are the first point of contact, and are responsible for our customers. Additionally, you work closely with internal delivery teams to ensure timely implementations with our customers.
You will take the lead in coordinating implementations between our development teams and clients. At your core you are a connector, a facilitator, and result-oriented. You bridge the gap between clients and developers and other stakeholders while bringing your portion of humor and personality. Managing time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a highly entrepreneurial environment and working with a lot of autonomy, is exciting to you. You’re a responsible and trusted partner to our clients and think along with them to understand their goals and challenges and see where we can help.
- Relevant education in areas such as business, management
- Experience in IT and/or a related study-field is a plus
- Your English is excellent and additional European languages are a plus.
- Clear and strong communication skills (in English), both in writing and spoken. Meaning you can express yourself clearly and strongly, while maintaining pleasant contact with customers.
- Good at connecting with other people such as clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- A good sense of humor!
- You describe yourself as a team player, a self starter and a driven, ambitious person
- Problem solving
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Work experience with analytical tools and dashboarding tools such as Kibana, PowerBI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience with advanced CRM applications such as Hubspot is a plus
Your primary responsibilities
- Coordinating new implementations with banking and corporate clients in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France
- Customer Success conversations and ownership of the total customer success cycle
- Managing our customer service desk and supporting clients to resolve issues
- Facilitating meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with customers and management throughout the business development and implementation stages
- Gathering and maintaining a deep understanding of our products and acting as an advocate for client-needs regarding new features or enhancements of existing features
- Translating client feedback into product requirements and partnering with our product team and sales team to make improvements
- Keep learning and help improve our startup company: you are free to pick up projects if you spot opportunities for improvement.
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we're working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we're working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It's used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay's core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver's of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.
- Meer informatie